Microsoft 365 is a suite of software that includes Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security. Office 365 is a subscription service that includes the latest versions of the Microsoft Office desktop apps, as well as cloud-based versions of these apps that can be accessed from any device. Windows 10 is a computer operating system made by Microsoft. It was released in July 2015. Enterprise Mobility + Security is a set of tools that helps businesses secure their devices, data, and apps.
Happy Pi Day! Here’s some fun facts about 3.14159265359… Tuesday is March 14—aka 3/14—a k a Pi Day, a day to celebrate math, often with a slice of yummy dessert.
So, what is Pi? Pi (Greek letter “蟺”) is the symbol used in mathematics to represent a constant—the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter—which is approximately 3.14159. Pi Day is an annual opportunity for math enthusiasts to recite the infinite digits of Pi, talk to their friends about math, and eat pie. Pi has been calculated to be over 50 trillion digits beyond its decimal point. That’s a lot of digits!
With Pi Day just around the corner, it’s an exciting time for us to find opportunities to enhance our partnership. We a reaching out today with a few recommendations and best practices for improving your conversion rates and earning more commission. Best practices include:
- Keeping your Microsoft 365 for business content fresh and updating your publications
- We have some recent updates that were made to Microsoft 365 and Teams that your readers would LOVE to know about. From sign language capabilities to gaming in Teams—learn what’s new in Microsoft 365 here!
- Below are some of our favorite updates that we think your readers would love to know more about:
- Mesh avatars for Microsoft Teams: Mesh avatars offer flexibility and choice in how you show up in Teams meetings with customized, animated versions of yourself. Learn more.
- Excel Live: Excel Live is a powerful new feature that allows attendees to interact and edit an Excel file right from the meeting itself. You don’t even need to have Excel running on your device. The shared meeting window becomes an interactive canvas without anyone having to leave the meeting screen or open the file separately. Learn more.
- Collaborative annotations in Teams meetings: Collaborative annotations leverage the rich toolset and canvas of Whiteboard, allowing you to draw, type, and react directly to content being shared in a Teams meeting. Learn more.
You must log in to post a comment.